Monday, April 27, 2009

Made with love, and a small time comittment

These scarfs were done as a class, I took pictures of each scarf to show all the different looks.
We made cards similar to my previous post, and a paper gift bag a complete package for Mother's Day, or a present to spoil yourself should you choose. Its hard to believe such a beautiful hand made gift could be created in an hour and a half. Job well done ladies!


To the left is a simple leaf pattern. Created with one stamp in several fall colors.












Here is seaside scape using coral colors and shells.













Here is an example with Sunfllower's
This is a two step stamp set(laying a stamp over top of another) looks fancy. This customer had hardly any stamping experience.








Here is a simple yet beautiful example of a little goes a long way. One leaf in 3 colors, an alternating pattern. This person had never stamped before. We were quite impressed.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Colleen, took the scarf to my mom and she absolutely loves it, put it on her neck right away but I told her she needs to iron it. The color faded a little though. I guess I should have listened and ironed when I was told to.
    Oh well, live and learn.
    Look forward to your next class.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could do all that kind of stuff. I love to do crafts, but don't know that much,but willing to learn. Don't have much money either.

    Opal

    ReplyDelete